Fire Awareness and Fire Marshal Training
Fire Aid as experts in fire safety and fire training are pleased to offer the employers foundation courses for fire safety.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires all employers to provide adequate fire training for all employees and Fire Aid can fulfil these requirements.
We can deliver cost effective training either at our Southampton training facility, on your premises or at other training venues across the UK.
Train your staff in all aspects of fire safety & awareness in their own environment giving them practical knowledge and incorporating your own company policies and procedures. This is a cost effective way to minimise the disruption to the working week and using our mobile training system practical training carried out safely on the premises.
This course gives attendees a basic understanding of fire awareness, fire development, and response in the event of a fire, it demonstrates employers legal commitment to staff training as required by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It is aimed at all staff who do not have key fire safety roles and includes both practical and theoretical elements.
The course will cover
- Understanding of basic fire safety and what to do In the event of an emergency
- Understanding the principles of fire risk control
- Understand the basics of practical fire safety
- Awareness of the need for good housekeeping and following company fire safety procedures and policies
- Awareness of the various types of fire extinguishers and what fires they are used for
- Hands on practical training in use of fire extinguishers
Duration – 2 – 3 hours (depending on group size)
Group size – 1 to 12
Price – From £30 per person,
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, fire development, fire safety within the workplace and evacuation protocols with practical use of fire extinguishers.
This course is designed for employees with key roles of fire safety in the workplace or employers who want their staff trained to a higher standard.
- Fire Development
- Common Causes of Fire
- Fire Safety Features in Buildings
- Classes of fire
- Fire Statistics
- Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Preventative Measures
- Role of the Fire Marshal / warden
- Action on Fire Discovery
- Fire Drills and Evacuation procedures
- Fire Extinguishers
- Practical Use of a fire extinguishers
Duration – half a day
Group size – 1 to 12
Price – From £40 per person